ITIL: Managing Across the Lifecycle
Increased competitiveness, complex business processes and technology explosion has lead to a compulsion of specialized skills marked as a mandatory for individuals involved in delivering these business services. Foundation level knowledge is nowadays a pre-requisite for performing service management activities, at the same time, it is also important to have specialized knowledge and expertise in handling practical real-life situations.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Qualification : a free-standing qualification, but is also the final and mandatory module of the Service Capability and/or Service Lifecycle modules that leads to ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
Who Should Attend?
• Individuals who need a business and management level understanding of the ITIL (2011) core Lifecycle and how it can be applied to improve the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module
- Individuals aiming towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
- The attendees would include CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners
- Delegates willing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the 2011 Foundation or V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation Certificate) AND have accumulated an additional 15 credits from the other ITIL qualifications, including the Intermediate qualifications, complementary qualifications and some earlier qualifications which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
- Adopt integrated service management processes to manage services across the lifecycle
- Assimilate service lifecycle stages and ITSM processes
- Identification, assessment & management of risks
- Exploit, build, measure, implement and improve service management capabilities
- Managing the planning and implementation of IT service management
- Implement strategic change management and manage organizational changes effectively
- Prepare for and take the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Qualification: Certification Exam
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Understanding Organisational Challenges
- Assessment of services
- Communication and stakeholder engagement as well as understanding
- Complementary Industry Guidance
- Instructor Led – Complete Classroom Learning with limited class size. The course includes work-based practical activities and discussions as well as real-life case studies.
- 2 Days (Examination is conducted at the end of 2nd day of training)