Project Management Professional (PMP®)
Project Management Professional (PMP®) based on PMBOK5 is industries most recognized Certification in the field of Project Management. This Certification is Globally recognized. Professionals possessing certification gain credibility with customers for possessing a solid foundation of Project management knowledge
Eligibility Criteria for PMP®
- 35 contact hours of education in Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent 4,500 hours of business analysis experience 2,000 hours working on project team
- Without a Bachelor’s Degree, minimum five years professional project handling experience’ unique non-overlapping professional experience during which at least 7,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks.
Training Program Outline
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Life-cycle and Organization
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope and Time Management
- Project Cost and Quality Management
- Project HR and Communication Management
- Project Risk and Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management & MS Project 2010 Overview
- All the contents covering PMBOK 5
Program managers, project managers, and project leaders with at least two (2) years of experience managing project teams, who wish to formalize their knowledge in alignment with the professional standards in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
What is the format of the PMP Certification Exam?
The PMP Certification exam is typically conducted in the Computer-based testing (CBT) mode at Prometric CBT centers located across the world. The exam is of about 4-hour duration and consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. Out of these 200 questions, 175 questions are scored and considered towards final score calculation, while the remaining 25 questions are pretest questions that are not scored.
What is the cost of appearing for a PMP Certification Exam?
Member: 405 $
Non Members : 555 $
For more information related to the PMP credential you can visit www.pmi.org
Why Choose Us?
EXCEL IT SERVICES & TRAINING has been a preferred knowledge service provider to leading MNCs and corporates across india and has been consistently adding value to these organizations through value based qualification certifications including ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, Scrum, SixSigma.